Open Enrollment: How to Enroll
Note: Make sure you connect to VPN if you are outside of the WWT network.
- Sign into United.
- Click on the Application Menu in the top right corner.
- Find Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Click the Navigator icon.
- Click on Employee Self-Service-WWTHC.
- Click on Benefits.
- Click Enroll in Benefits (Newly Eligible/Open Enrollment).
- Complete the Legal Disclaimer screen.
- Click Accept.
- Click Next.
- Complete the Dependents and Beneficiaries screen. If you plan to elect medical coverage and you will be covering a dependent, you must completed Step 9 PRIOR TO clicking the Next button.
- Click Add Dependent/Beneficiary. Due to government reporting and the Affordable Care Act, it is important that your dependents names are listed exactly as they appear on their social security card. Please confirm your dependents names when reviewing your benefits. Failure to update incorrect information could result in a personal fine from the IRS.
- Complete the screen. Note: The relationship start date for a spouse is your wedding date. The relationship start date for a child is the child’s birth or adoption date.
- Click Apply.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Click Next.
- Review your current Benefit Selections.WWT provides Basic Life/AD&D Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance to all employees at no cost. By default, the screen indicates that these have been selected for you and that you will have the opportunity to designate beneficiaries for them.The Coverage Start Date indicates when these benefits will be effective.This begins your Add/Update Benefits process. Note the progress bar across the top of the screen. Your changes will not be saved until you have completed the entire process.
- Complete the Add/Update Benefits process.
- Complete the Update Enrollments screen.
- Complete the Cover Dependents screen.
- Complete the Update Beneficiaries screen.
- Review the Confirmation Statement screen.
Please print your benefits confirmation statement for your records.